Friday, October 3, 2008

well this week seemed to fly by for me. I was on break from school between classes. I did do a good in my first online class. I got a final grade of a "B". that was with handing in a project a week late.

THe new dog is doing ok but he chewws on stuff and he has went in the house a couple of times but i did scare him with the sweeper the once.

This weekend we are going ot be taking the boys to hubby's class reunion/ county fair at the school he went to. Plus my mother in law has paid for hubby and i to go out for drinks and hor derves tonight from 7-9. plus we get a dinner tomorrow night as well i think or a lunchoen not sure what it is. but she had decided to pay for it all for us so we can have some time out alone again. She is even going to babysit the boys for us as well.

So hubby and I are looking forward to it. we have had a busy week but mainly him. he had school two night this week and didn;t get hime till late and then he had to work late one other night. then on wednesday night i ended up being out till almost 10 with my mom and zach. I took him shopping for new clothes and ten my mom took me out to dinner afterwards.

so 4 nights this week hubby and i have not had too much time togethert with each other at night. by the time he got home form school and i got back from schooping we were all tired. so we barely stayed up to talk and just bein each other company. we basically went right to bed soon after he got home and all.

So I hope you all had a good week and enjoy your weekend as well. I will try to get in and post ove the weekend and maybe even add a picture or two of the county fair with hte kids having a good time.

1 comment:

Jody said...

You have been pretty busy :)! I hope you had a wonderful weekend with all that is planned! I can't wait to see what you post about it!!