Monday, January 5, 2009

I am Still Alive...

well it has been a long time since my last blog. but we have been doign alright. the kids were sick again over the holidays but we are all better now.

well first let me say that thanksgiving was good and went alright. then right after that is when michael and jacob got sick.

the finally got off the antibotics on christmas day. so we had a nice christmas. Kids enjoyed themselves very much and got way to much stuff from everyone.

As for school for me i ended up having to repeat my two classes form last term. I am retaking these classes because i ended up without internet for almost 2 weeks if not a little longer, and since my classes are only 5 week classes it was hard to catch up. So i am taking computer applications and management and leaderhip classes over again this term.

I did however get set for my bachlor's degree and am set to start in june of this year with classes. Once i get into them i will only have one class at a time to take instead of the two.

So now i am preparing for birthdays now that am coming up soon.

but other than that i have been doing alright.

No comments: