Monday, January 19, 2009

well i have been busy with classes to say the least. I am starting my third week of classes this term. And of course I am having computer issues once again. My computer keeps telling me I have a hard disk error and we are not sure what it is


I have tried two anti-virus softwares now and neither of them are able to find what it is that is wrong. The one that we have purchsed work great on hubby's computer but not on mine. It goes for like 10 minutes and then shuts done giving my a message that it stopped working and windows shut it downa nd would report the problem and get back to me with a solution to it, but i have yet to get anything back.

the second software that we have tried to use makes my whole computer lock up on me. so i am at lost as to what to do. Not to mention that i have 2 assignments that i need to get in from last week and the 4 for this week.

I am hoping that i can figure out what is wrong with it and quickly so i can get it fixed before the whole computer crashes on me in the middle of a project.

as for the family we are doing alright. hubby started back at school again for the semester, but this time his classes are all online. so he comes home right from work and goes on the computer for school work. but it is nice to have him home earlier at night now each day even if he is busy with school work.

well that is enough rambling for now. i'll try to get back and post again real soon as long as my computer lets me.

1 comment:

Jody said...

I hope you can get your computer situation figured out. That is so frustrating. Especially with having school to do on it (((HUGS)))