Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm alive and here

well i know it has been a few months since i been here to post, but i have been reading all yours jsut so you know. Thing have been hetic here the past couple of months. School has been a little rough on me. Classes are only 5 weeks long and i have 2 at a time. I am glad to say that i have three classes left till i get my associates degree. I am on spring break this week so i am trying to catch up a lot of things. I have been cleaning out the house. we have gotten rid of so much stuff i can not believe it. I am surprised that the garbage men have not said anythingj about how much has been out there the past two weeks.

I have even gone through my closet and got rid of aot of my clothes that do not fit and took them to a donation drop box. SO far I took 6 bags of clothes ( mine, hubby's, and the kids).

The boys are doing good. Michael turned 8 and Philip turned 6 in Feb. Jacob will be 3 in June.
We are planning a trip to NC to see a friend of ours over the Easter Break next month, just not sure yet if it is definate. Then in June we will go on a regular week long vacatioon to the poconos.

Ans yes I will be in School during all of this becasue after I finish my associates Degree in May i have another week off before i start in with Bachlor's Degree classes. At least these classes are only one at a time , but yet they are still 5 weeks long.

So I am going to try to post here a least once a week for now on. I am usually on facebook all the time so if you ever want to know how i am doing inbetween post feel free to find me there.

No comments: