Tuesday, September 2, 2008

well things have been going here with school but today i kind of confirmed my suspicions on some things.

hubby has been so secretive again lately with the computer. well i went to go print some stuff of the comouter and instead of taking my computer upstairs and trying to find room i decided to log on to the other computer( the one that hubby uses) only to come across i couldn't get into the email account.

so i have a feeling he is cheating on me with someone. he is always on the computer and he doesnlt even sleep int he bed anymore. and when i question him he jsut says he is talking to a friend and when i ask him which friend (figuring if i knew them i tell he to say hello for me, being polite and all) and just responds, Just a friend and in a huffy voice. and when i ask him about not sleeping in our bed he says he has no room becaue the kids are asleep in the bed. but any other time they fall asleep in the bed he moves them and he has not been doing that lately.

i get no were when i ask him anything anymore. he is always on the computer as soon as he gets home til he goes to bed and then again as soon as he gets up till he leaves for work.

I know he has school work to do as well but not that much that he has to be on the computer all the time. I mean my classes are only 5 weeks long and i am not on the computer all day everyday. i mean my comouter is always on but i am not always at it.

so now i am not sure where i stand here and i am tired of fighting with him to get answers. I guess this just might be the beginning of the end, and if it is i do not know what to do or where i am to go. seeing that i have three kids and am in school and have no job.or even any money saved up at all to support myself with the kids.

well sorry for rambling on i just need to get this off my chest and this was the best place to do it i figured. thanks to thise who have made it to the end of this blog.

i'll try to post again soon.

3 comments:

Jody said...

oh no amy :(. I am sorry you are having to go through all this. Maybe you will have to argue with him to get to the bottom of it. I know how old that gets though (((HUGS))). If you need anything just ask.

amysalli said...

thanks jody.

I even asked him about the password to the email account and he swears it is still the same.

he made like he had no idea it was changed, but he said he was in it last night and this morning. Go figure.

Starchild079 said...

Amy, sorry you have to deal with this. I know how you feel! *hugs*