Monday, September 29, 2008

Well the weekend went ok this week. On friday we didn't do to much since hubby and I are still having some problems. He came home form work and we talked for a bit and then we went out to dinner with the kids and stopped at walmart so i could get a few things we needed for the house. It was payday for him and we do it each week.

On saturday we went to Go get hubby's haircut as we were going out later that night just the two of us. We are trying to do more things together jsut the two of us so we have time without the kids. We went out to a bar/ club with some other friends to celebrate a one's birthday. We had somewhat of a good time. hubby doesn't dance unless he is tipsy and the same with me. So we mainly sat there for a good part of the night. But it was good jsut getting out. Needless to say when we got home we were both a little down since it seemed that the others that invited us didn;t really seem to notice that we were there from hubby's point of view. So we had a few words and of course it leaded to a small fight about ALex again. It always seems to come back to her anymore.

Well anyway during the day on saturday after the haircut and before going out for the night we ended up going to a pet shelter and adopting a new dog. We now have a beagle named boomer as well as our Shiba Inu Mix named Lady Mae. They seem to be getting along fairly well. We have boomer for a trial of 2 weeks to make sure he will work with our family. He is so cute and the kids love him already. We feel he is a keeper and the newest member of our family.

On sunday we didn't do to much because of all the rain and boy was it raining. We did go back to walmart to get a few new dog supplies for boomer and of course lady. then we came home and we watched some tv and then as soon as my internet came back up I finished All 4 of my school papers that were due by midnight CST for my class. so today is my first day of break for a week before my next class starts. The car show we were to go to got postponed due to the rain.

I would have to say that even thought hubby and I had a few rough moments this weekend It was a good one. I really enjoyed myself this weekend and the time i spent with hubby.

No comments: