Saturday, March 28, 2009

just rambling today.

well today i got to spend time with my sister, leslie, and her kids. we had a great time together.
We went over stuff for the business and jsut chatted about different things.

Hubby is working today for 13 hours, all overtime, at the LV car show. So it was really nice to have my sis visit and spend time with her. I even got a party booked from her for tastefuly simple.

I still have school work to do but it was still nice to have company considering i have not seen her in quite some time. We talk onthe phone or ever the computer jsut about everyday bit not the same as actually seeing each other.

the kids had a blast together and of course my camera battery was dead so i could not take pictures. but i will next time we get together. they got to play outside or a bit even though it was a little chilly but hey they had fun.

i am hoping that over the summer we can get together more often hopefully on a weekly basis if possible. the kids would really like that i think, expecially the littler ones. I know i would.


well i guess i better get back to the school work since it is all due my midnight tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Glad you got to spend time with Leslie :). Sounds like you needed it :).