Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Well today was my second day back in classes. They are going alright. I have biology and I am ot liking it one bit so far. I never really liked it in the first place.
My instructor is getting on my nerves already. he has us doing this assignment where you have to pick a food item and a portion size but yet at the same time you can not have one that someone else in the class picked.

well needless to say i picked strawberries and after i had gottenthe paper all written and was ready to post it I saw that someone else had posted their paper on strawberries. I am not happy, because when i started my paper there was no one else doing strawberries. so i emailed the instructor and asked him if i have to redo the assignment iwth another food item or can i still post mine since the portion size it different. So now i have to wait to hear back from him.

But my international business class is going alright so far. have not come aross any problems in that class yet. Another good thing about that class is that i have friend in class with me that happens to live only 20 miutes from me. I met her in my very first class at school. we try to meet once a week now for coffee or something else to eat. We are trying to help each other along in the class. It is nice having online classes and actually finding someone in your class that lives close to you and you can actually meet in person and do things with.

I have to say that by going back to school and taking all my classes online now i have made a few new friends from different states. we actually talk to each other on the phone every now and then besides emailing each other.

Other than that thing her are going great. the kids are excited that it is getting warmer out now but not much warmer. they did get to play outside for a bit over the weekend though. I am actually looking forward to the warmer weather to come and stay so i can get out of the house and enjoy the time outside even if it may only be sitting on the porch doing school work myself while the kids are playing in the yard.

2 comments:

Jody said...

sorry you are not liking one of your classes but everything sounds like it's going good other wise :).

amysalli said...

yea it is going good.
we might be taking a trip to NC to visit a friend next month.

i am actually getting ready to hold a grand re-opening of my business in June

it was good to hear from ya