Friday, July 24, 2009

Changes in School

well not long after i posted my last blog I found out that i can not become a world campus student. they said i do not hav eth math credits to do it. that i must take a pre-calculus class first then i can become a world wide web student at penn state.

So with that said i ended up changing my schedule of classes. I am still taking my macroeconomics class but i have to take it at the campus which is not to bad since it is only on monday nights. and i also get to take a photography class as well. so in future post i will be able to post some the pictures i take for my class. this class is a saturday class form 9 - 12 so not to bad and i do not have to worry about a sitter fo the kids at all.

with my monday night classes they do not start till 6:30 and i can drop the kids off to matt at work before i leave and head to class or my mother- in- law will watch them for about an hour till he gets home so i can go.

i am getting really excited to start my classes expecially since it has been about 3 1/2 years since i have actually been in a classroom. all my other classes were online so all i had to do was sit at the computer and watch a videa or read an archived chat session form my class.

I am hoping my attend an actuall classroom with a teacher that i can actually see will help me to get better grades and an understanding for all tha material i am to learn if i wuold end up having a problem with an assignment.

That and my classmates will be hopefully be easier to talk to and get help form since they will be alot closer than most of my online friends from my other school.

No comments: