Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My acceptence into Penn State

well i finally got confirmation that Penn State accepted my application for admission. I will start classes on August 24th, two days before the kids go back. My classes will end 12/11/09.

I will be enrolled a bachlor's degree program for Business. I plan on doing the mgmt/mktg option.

My first two classes are Financial & managerial Accounting for Decision Making, along with Introductory macroeconomic Analysis and Policy.

they are online classes as I am a world wide student with penn state for now and i plan to switch wiht taking my classes at an actually campus in a classroom once all the kids are in school. so i will be going part time for now which is ok with me. the good theing is that all the classes are about 15 weeks long instead of just 5.

I am thinking that when Jacob starts preschool next year i might go from 2 classes to 3 this way I can finish a little faster and at the same time work my way up to taking 4 classes when he goes to school full day.

I will try my best to keep up with my blog here along with going to school and marraige counseling. which by the way we do not go back till Aug.5th.

so far things are going alright with us since our first session. it felt good to go and get things out in the open and actually be able to start dealing with all that has been going on. it kind of felt like a weight is slowly being lifted off my shoulders. I just hope it continues to be lifted and not end up come crashing down on me again even harder.

No comments: