Friday, July 31, 2009

Jump start on school

So you may be wondering why the title of this post. I got one of my books yesterday for school. My maacroeconomics book to be exact. Well i know classes don;t start till the 24th of August but since I am actually retaking this class since it did not transfer into penn state. I have decided to start going through the book already. I started going over the vocab in the book and taking notes on my own from the chapters.
I am also taking a pre-calculcus class which i am not to sure how i will do in. This is the other reason i have decided to start with my macro book already. I want to make sure i can keep my grades and my gpa up this semester.
Since i am not taking them online i am hoping that i will do better in them this time around and not have all the stress that i had with my classes at AIU. The stress had caused me to go to the hospital with what we had thought was a heart attack because of all the pain in my chest near my heart.
Thankfully the doctor told me it was all stress related and to reduce my stress level, which he knew was going to be hard expecially with being in school where the classes were only 5 weeks long, taking care of 3 kids, the house, and trying to juggle a marriage that has been on the rocks for quite some time now.

Well the 5 week classes have ended and I now have an Associate's Degree, the kids are getting ready to go back to school, they have even been helping out more with the house along with matt, the marriage is slowly, slowly getting better, since we started counseling.

That first night of counseling had some how made a dent in what was wrong. We go back on the 5th of august so we will see what the therapist thinks of how things have been going.

Today is going to be a long long day, as matt is working a 13 hour shift and he had gotten invited to go out with some friends and I had told him to go ahead since he has not been out with them in quite soem time. That and one of them is getting married in Nov. So i will be with the kids all day long and most of the night. they most likely will be asleep when he gets home. WE are however meeting up for lunch today so we will get to see him a little later in the day.

No comments: