Saturday, July 25, 2009

No Photography Class

Well I found out that I cannot take the photography class i was going to take as it looks like it is going to be cancelled this semester as there are only 2 students signed up for the class and i am one of them. So i decided not to wait and find out at the last minute and be stuck with no other class to take so I have signed up for the college algebra 2 with trig. class. So i will be driving down to the campus three nights a week but on the bright side i will have my weekends free now. Two of the nights i will only be in class for about 1 1/2 hours so not to bad and i will have all day long with michael and philip being in school all day to do my homework for both classes.

I am still going to take the photography class but just not this semester. I think i will sign up for it next semester as long as it is available. I am looking forward to taking the class that i am going to get a new camera just for the class and of course so i can use it before then.

I am hoping to take it in the months of jan - may. then i can use it for the kids birthday parties and other stuff.

I am just hoping that i do good in the college algebra with trig class as it is considered a pre-calculus class and i did not do to good in applied calculus class that i took. but then again since this is a class that is a level under that i may do alright and i might even do better when i have to take the calculus class later.

No comments: