Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010

Well 2010 is now gone. it was a very stressful year for me to say the least. My marriage was on the rocks and almost ened but we managed to work things out and now are planning on renewing our vows in 2013 as long as things keep going strong.

I had a lor of ups and downs with school as well. I graduated from AIU with my associates degree and have been working on my bachlor's degree. my classes have not been easy to say the least.. I have managed to switch to online classes and hopefully things will get better.

I got new neighbors downstairs and i thought it would be great since it was a good friend of mine from hight school but there again things have been rocky with us.
One minute things are great and then things are a mess. we seem to fight over the stupidest shit anymore and i am not sure why.

This blog may seem stupid to some of you but it is one way for me to get my head cleared. I have not felt myself for awhile and i am not sure why. not sure if it is that school is upsetting me and that my grades are not so good or the fact that i have been fighting with my friend downstairs. That and i have not had much time to spend with my sister toward the end of the year.
I am going to work on spending more time with her, getting my grades up in school and working on my relationship with my neighbor downstairs, as well as getting myself into better shape. I want to see if i can lose weight and see if that helps my feet issue that i have been battling as well.. i have really bad pain in my feet and it hurts to walk at times to the point i get up and i literally fall right back down.
I am hoping that the doctors are right and that by losing wieght will help the issue if not i may need surgery.

well this is the end of my "rant" of a post so if you made it to the end i wnat to than you for staying with me.
I also want to wish you all ha happy new year and may it be filled with much happiness and good will.

1 comment:

tecki said...

LISTEN GIRL ARE FRIENDSHIP IS SO STRONG IT WILL SURVIVE THIS AND I NEED TO TELL U IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN THAT EASY TO GET ALONG WITH BUT SOMETHIN U SAID TO ME REALLY OPENED MY EYES UP TONITE AND I NEED TO TELL U TY....BUT AMY I LOVE YOU TO DEATH AND U ARE A GREAT FRIEND..ANYONE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A FRIEND LIKE U..U ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEED U AND I LOVE WHEN U COME DOWN AND SIT WITH ME ALL DAY AND WE DO DINNER TOGETHER..I ENJOY THAT SO MUCH...JUST PLEASE NOW IM SO SORRY BUT WILL GET THRU THIS OK..JUST REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL..LOVE YA GIRL....