Monday, January 3, 2011

well today was a good day.. the schedule went alright considering i did not babysit a full day so it was easy to switch things around. Tomorrow i have a few errands to run and then i want to try to get things in the house organized as well.. i need to rearrange my work/desk area around a bit.

I have a doctor's appointment later this week for philip for an evaluation to see if he still has ADD as the school thinks he does along with some signs of dyslexia.

I managed to get an idea of my work load for my biology class since hubby had it this past semester and I have the same instructor. So hopefully it will not be to bad and i can pass it and help pull my GPA back up.

well it was a good day and as it stands it looks like it will continue to keep going good. so here is to the start of a good year ahead.

On that note i want to add that i am hoping to lose weight this year.. My goal is to lose at least 40 pounds by June if at all possible. I am going ot try to do it with out going to any of those diet place such as weight watchers. I want to see if i can do it on my own.. so i am going to start walking and eating better and hopefully i can start to sleep better and get rid of these headaches as well as the pain in my feet that at times it makes it so impossible to walk.

No comments: