Monday, January 3, 2011

new year fresh start

Well since it is a new year i am hoping ot start fresh with my blog and I am going to try to do a blog every night before I go to bed.

yesterday was a a very busy day for me. I started taking downthe x-mas decorations inthe living room ( mainly the tree) and the kitchen. I wanted to get the furniture in teh living room back in order for the beginning of the school year. I am also going to be gettting back into tastefully simple in a few weeks so i wanted to get the living room back to the way it was. Hopefully i can be MORE organized this year with everything i have going on. I started babysitting about a month ago and then with school, tastefully simple, and my treasure trove business i need to be more organized so i can keep things up to date and in order as not to get anything confused.

I even made up a schedule for myself to follow on a daily basis depending on the circumstances of that day. I have allowed time to do school owrk and house work as well as relax time for my self so we shall see. Today is my first day of following it and so far so good.

I will try to get on and blog tonight to let everyone know if i have followed the schedule and if it will seem to work or not. this week is a trial week sinc ei am not sure how often i will be babysitting this week. it is pretty much day to day this week for that.

Well hope u all have a great day.

No comments: