Wednesday, July 23, 2008

going back to school

well it looks like i get to go back to school and finish my degree.
If all goes well i will be starting onthe 25th of august right along with Michael, and Philip.
I will be doing most of my school work while Philip is in school half a day.
All my classes will be online and only about 5 weeks long for each class.
I am anxious to start because that means i will finish the same time as Matthew.
So then we will both have our bachlor's degree in business administration but in differnet areas.
so if i am not around much starting in august this is the reason why.

but i will try to get in here to keep you updated on how schooling goes. I am taking my classes through an online school called AIU online. I even get financial aid and my tution includes the price of all books and materials.

Like I said I am really excited about this as i have been wanting to go back for some time now but just never coould get the classes i needed to finish up my associates degree to work with my schedule of other things with the kids and hubby's school schedule as well. So now I don't have to wait anymore and by the time I am done I will have a great sence of accomplishment towards myself.

2 comments:

Jody said...

That is great news!! I am so excited for you :)!! My prayers are with you!!

amysalli said...

thanks jody.