Thursday, July 24, 2008

It Official

I got hte call form the school today telling me that I had got accepted. So all i had to do was finish the financial aid papers, which i did yesterday.

So my advisor gave me all the dates already for the open house, new student start and early class login in. SO everything is set for the 25th of August. Not only an I excited but i am very eager to start. I know i have the support of the family and my friends, expecially Leslie, as she is taking the same classes i am for now. she just started before me.

so we will have each other to go to for help and encourgement as well as support for the classes.

I am going to try to get in here on a daily basis and keep you updated on how well the classes are going and other things as well.

If I can;t get in everyday I promise to do it at least once a week. Seeing as Hubby, Michael, and Philip will all be starting school the same day.

so it has been an eventful day for me so far today and it is only 3:00 in the afternoon.

i may come back in and post agai later tonight if i get the chance as i have my aunt coming over to discuss her wedding plans. I am standing up for her at the wedding on Halloween this year.

1 comment:

Jody said...

That's great news!!! That is too cool to about Leslie taking some of the same classes too!! I support you :).
I can't wait to hear more from you :)!