Friday, July 25, 2008

Lazy Day

well today was just a semi lazy day today. I stayed home all day and did laundry.
i also worked on some of my avon stuff and and a few things for my vender's fair that i am doing in November.

I also read more in my book today so now i am over half way through it.

the boys were good today and mainly relaxed most of the day today which is unusual for them not to be at each others throat all day long.

so today was not a very productive day but i did get up alot earlier today than i have been.

so that is a postive thing.

so not really much of antything else went on today.

tomorrow we are going to clean out the kids pool and refill it maybe, depending on what the weather is to be like for the next couple of days.

well i hope everyone else had a good day today.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Glad you got a bit of a break. I know how busy you usually are :). Glad the kids were good for you too :)