Wednesday, July 16, 2008

update

well it has been awhie since i had been in here.

i am not good at blogging everyday i guess.

well here id the update on me.

i have still been talking to tom, zachary's father, but not as often and i guess i finally figures out my feelings on everything. i am most certain that the feelings i was having were from not talking to him in such a long time and just reminising on the past and all the fun stuff stuff and the good times we shared.

but i know my heart lies with my hubby, matthew and my family with him. i guess a part of me will always belong to tom for the son he gave me even thought i do not get to see him or talk to him at this time.

but at least we both decided we can be civil to each other and at least be friends.

well that is all for now i promise to try to get in here more and blog more.

1 comment:

Jody said...

yeah you blogged LOL. Glad you are getting thigns figured out. (((HUGS)))