Thursday, July 31, 2008

Even LOOONGER DAY!!!

well i took jacob to the ear dr ans they said that everything is fine. HE passed all his test but they want to keep watch on him so i have to take him bak in 2-3 months for another check-up.

it has been a very long day today. I am sooo tired. I did get lucky thought that jacob has been a little better and not as cranky as yesterday. He took a pretty long nap for me today this afernoon. Just wish i could of laid down with him for a bit but with michael and philip up and running around it was impossible to do. So i am hoping that he sleeps better tonight and that i get some rest tonight.

I have alot of errand to run tomorrow after hubby get his check. So i am hoping to get a good's night rest.



I didn;t do to much today excpet struggle to stay awake.

well i am off to bed now everyone.

HOpe you all had a better day than i had and hopefully we all have a good day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Glad Jacob's appointment went well! I pray he continues to do well on his next check-up.

Sorry you had such a long day. I hope today is better for you!! I sure hope you got some rest too!!