Sunday, July 27, 2008

t-storms, lack of sleep, hospital visit

well let me just start by telling you that we had a bunch of thunderstorms early this morning at around 3 am. i was wide awake for them becasue i made the stupid mistake of having not one but 2 cups of coffee last night at around 8:30-9:00pm. Least to say i did not get to bed till about 6 am this morning after dealing with the boys with being afraid of the storms because of all the thunder and lightening.

I did get to sleep till about 10:30 am today. hubby was nice and let me sleep in since i was up so late. well not long after waking up we ended up with another thunderstorm. the boys were a little better today witht he storms since it was daylight out.

then after i spent most of the early afternoon printing things out for my vender's fair. I decided to go and get my left hip checked at the er. ( i was in a car accident last month) I decided this only after my insurance company told me to go get it checked out due to the fact that it was still bothering me even after a month had passed. i figured it was to late to go but she told me to go and get it checked out in case it was something major.

but it turned out to be my sciatic nerve in my leg. they took x-rays to be sure that no other damage visibile. so they put me on a 600 mg pain reliever and a muscle relaxer.

so i may be going back to the chiropracter not sure yet. i have to call them tomorrow.

needless to say i am very tired tonight and i am hoping ot start my scheduel that i have in mind for me and the boys starting tomorrow morning.

so i am headng to bed now and i hope you all had a great day and enjoy the remainder of the night.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Ugh sorry you didn't get much sleep! Sorry about your hit too. I am glad nothing else was wrong with it though ((HUGS)). I hope you start to feel much better soon!!