Saturday, August 2, 2008

Well first let me say aorry i didn't post yesterday. I was planning on blogging before i went to bed but sleep came faster for me than expected. Guess those past two nights of not really sleeping to ggod caught up with me .

Well today I cleaned up the house a bit and then we decided to run to walmart to get a battery for our other ar so we won't be down to just one car anymore.

Yesterday hubby got paid so i wsa running around doing things after i went and picked up his check while i had the car for a bit. I had to run hubby to the bank and cash his check and then take him to get lunch. Then i had to go to my other bank and deposit the monsy so i could pay the bills after putting gas in my car ( which i got at 3.78 a gal, at Bj's ). well worth the $45 to renew my yearly membership just for the gas alone.

I came back home and left the kids play in their pool for a bit and after i went to the chiropractor for my hip again once hubby got home. ( found out i need to go for massages as well) AS soon as got back we went to go do some shopping for things we needed and stopped for a bite to eat. ( didn't feel like cooking)

Once we came home i ended up taking Jacob to lay down upstairs in our room where it was nocce and cool and ended up falling asleep with him and slept till 7:30 this morning. Upon coming downstairs and sitting on the couch i managed to fall back to sleep till about 10:30.

SO i ended up getting a later start today than i had wanted but i did get alot of things done.
and Hubby made dinner tonight all by HIMSELF.

So after dinner i have been sitting at my computer trying to get a stupid template to work for me but it will not work no matter what i type in it. IT keeps printing out wrong saying i am not within the margins. WTF it is the template from avery itself for the product i bought and it won;t work. I am getting really ticked off here.

So i am about ready to throw in the towel and try something else.

well that has been my day today.

we are hoping to go walk around Musikfest a bit tomorrow if the weather holds up.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Glad you finally got some sleep! Sounds like you have been busy again LOL>