Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I just wanted to stop in and let everyone know that i have heard back from zachary and he definately wants to meet me and the 3 boys when ever i am available. His only request was that matt not be there at first. I can understand and respect that.

I am however a little nervous about meeting him but i did pick a place that is not far from where matt works in case anything happens and i need him to show up ASAP. ( like my mom being there and starting something major)

I had suggested tomorrow at around 1pm at the park he had mentioned in his first message to me. So i am waiting on a reply back from that.

I know michael is excited to meet him once again. we do have some pictures of zachary in the house but they are from when michael was only about 6-7 months old and zachary was holding im in the pictures. so when michael sees them as asks who that is in the picture i have always told him it is his brother zachary. so he is very excited to see him once again.

i am just hoping that i am not setting my self up for a big ambush on my part with my mom, dad and my brother for some reason. but it is a chance i am willing to take. if anything seems suspicious and feels out of sinc i can always get the kids back in the car and leave.

so i will let you all know if i hear back from him.

I also have my MRI tonight in about 2 1/2 hours so i will update you on that as to what i find out about it tonight if anything.

hope you are all having a good day.


I have also added a section to my blog on what books i am currently studying/reading for school as i have gotten my first set of books, which happens to be an e-book for now. I am hoping ot actually get a copy of the book and it will only cost me $50 and I will have it two days (shipping days) after i pay for it.

2 comments:

Jody said...

See I told you he would get a hold of you :). I am glad you did it the way you did though just because you never know. I pray it has nothing to do with your mom or anyone else. I hope it goes well and he gets back to you soon!

My prayers are with you for your MRI. (((HUGS)))

amysalli said...

thanks jody