Wednesday, August 13, 2008

well today was a fairly busy day for me at least in the morning. I went grocery shopping wiht all three boys. i was surprised that they were actually very well behaved for once.

After i got back and put all the food away i was able to relax a bit and catch my breath for awhile.



then i took the boys outside to play for a bit till dh got home. when he got home i went to the chiropractor again and found out i need to go get a MRI and get my thyriod checked again. so i have a feeling that my pain in my left hip and knee might be more serious then i was first led to believe. so i won't find out till after friday.


After the chiropractor appointment DH and I went to the hall i rented for the fair to take some measurements and to see how may tablws they had and if they would fit the way we wanted toset them up. Come to find out that we were 7 tables short at the moment so we came home and i called the lady in charge of renting the hall and found out that they had 4 more in the kitchen. DH and I did not think to check the kitchen fo the tables so now we are only 3 tables short.

So i am going to try to call the rental place tomorrow to see if we can rent 3 tabled from them and how much it would be. Along with having to take two of the boys to the dr's for shots and a checkup and then i have to drop stuff off at one friends house and pick up something from another friends house after going to the bank. then i have to pay a bill and then get home for school orientation for myself.

1 comment:

Jody said...

My prayers are with you with the MRI. ((HUGS)) Girl do you ever slow down? LOL.