Friday, August 15, 2008

Well i made all my appointments yesterday and actually had a few minutes to spare. So i was able to catch my breath and relax a bit.

Jacob and Philip had a good DR. visit. Jacob ended up getting 7 shots and philip got 6 shots. I have to take them back on monday to get thier TB shot checked. They are growing just fine. The doctor actually said that Jacob is advanced in his talking than most two year olds. but then again he has two older brothers that he is around the majority of the time. He jsut starting really talking since school got out over the summer so he is doing really well with it. He is able to talk in full sentences more than the other two did at that age.

My school orientation went very well and I am all set to start my classes on the 25th. I have open house on the 19th I believe it is. SO i will try to do that. It is online as well and i am hoping the kids cooperate enought to let me do it since it is at night.

I had wanted to post all this last night but my internet was down and i gave up trying to get it to go through and went to bed and i was busy again today and for got to post this morning.

so this is a double post you could say.

AS for today I ended up getting up fairly early but not as early as I had wanted to. I cleaned up my room and then straightened up the kitchen and the kids room a bit. I had left to go get DH'S paycheck and go to the bank and get gas and stop at teh store. We went out to lunch after getting his checked cashed as a family. It was nice to have lunch for once with him. After Dh came home I went to my chiropractor appointment and the doctor said they are definatly sending me for an MRI becasuse she did not like the lump on my the back of my upper hip area and wants me to get it checked out. After the adjustment I had my massage. It was nice to get one but it did hurt a bit when she got to my hip and leg that were bothering me. It took a little longer tonight than it normally does because the doctor had pulled the massage person to the side and told her to really work my hip area.

So now i go for a massage every week, mostly they are on saturday mornings now since they have no nights opened up and i can't do during the day even with the two older ones in school becasue I still have jacob with me. but it give Dh some time with the kids on his own in the morning by himself. and i still get a little relaxing time to myself. ( i get pampered for about an hour)

well i hope everyone has a great weekend. I will try to post over the weekend. We are treating the kids to a movie at the drive ins tomorrow night for the first time so i am hoping they will be good throught the whole thing.

1 comment:

Jody said...

My prayers are with you for the MRI. Hopefully you will be feeling 100% soon ((HUGS))