Thursday, August 21, 2008

Visit wth Zachary

Today i had a really enjoyable day. I had spent the majority of the day with Zachary. I met him at the park at 1pm and he actually came back here to the house with me and the boys. Michael was so excited that zachary remembered him and played with him. Philip was great with him as well and jacob took some time to warm up to him. but once they all got to know each other very well they all got along very well. I even took pictures of them all together.



I finally took him back "home" about 8 pm. he ate dinner here with us. He surprised me by asking to stay here to see matt when he got home from work. they all played some video games. He even asked when he could come over again and play with his brothers.



he even called me mom and gave me a hug when he left.



i am at a lost for words on that one and not sure what to make out of all of this. he told me that he does not really care what ny mom says about him talking to me and seeing his brothers.



so i am not sure what to think at this point i just do not want to see the boys get hurt. they really loved having him around today i think. they all wanted to go with me to take him "home"

but i only took michael and philip wiht me. so when i got home jacob asked me where Zachary was.

3 comments:

Jody said...

Oh Amy that sounds like such a wonderful visit!! ((HUGS)) I hope it continues for both you and your other children. That is just such an awesome story!!

amysalli said...

it was a nice visit.

thanks alot jody. i hope it continues to go well.

Starchild079 said...

YAY! I'm glad you had a good visit with Zachary. Hope there are more to come!