Friday, August 22, 2008

today i was a little early and got some things done before i headed out hte door to the store to pick up a few things. While iwas out zachary called me to come pick him up so he could come over for a visit again. that was about 12:30 and he is still now at 8:30. told me he doesn't have to be "home" till 9:30.

I just have a alot of thoughts running through my head. Like how can he call a hotel room home. i know he has been living there for about a year or so now but still. I mean all he eats is Tv dinners or anything that you can make in a microwave. or he said he eats at friendy's once in awhile.

So we had hot dogs and hamburgers with french fries for dinner tonight. he wants to come over tomorrow as well. I mean i have no problem with him coming over but i do have school work i would like to start on before the first official day sinc emy classes are only 5 weeks long. I do not really want to sit here and do it while he is here visiting and make him feel like i am ingorning him and that i do not want to spend time with him or talk to him.

i know the boys like spending time with him expecially Michael. Michael asked when he could spend the night already and i told him we had to take it slow.

he is actually getting along wiht matt very well as of now. There is just one little thing that bothers me wiht him and that is he has a tendency to yell when he talks. He talks really loud for some reason. but i guess i can try to get him to tone it down a bit at least while he is here anyway. ( i'll just have to keep on him to tone it done a bit)

I figures i'd post now so that way when i get back from taking him "home" i can maybe sit down and read a bit of my school book since i have three chapters to read and a discussion question to answer that has to be 3-4 paragraphs and a 3-4 page paper to write all due by next sunday at midnight. ( like i have to tell you leslie) .

At least when school starts on monday i will have plenty of time to read and do my work. Since the boys will be in school i already told zachary that i will not be able to get him during the day for a while just till i get the hang of this schooling thing again.

well i hope you all have a good night

2 comments:

Starchild079 said...

have a good weekend! I am glad you are having a good time with him! Like you told Michael, Take it slow. *hugs*

p.s. Good Luck Monday!

Jody said...

I am so glad things are working out! I agree take it slow and be patient (((HUGS)))