Monday, August 11, 2008

UPDATE

first of all let me start by saying i know it has been awhile since my last post and i am sorry. things have been hetic around here with trying to get my avon account figured out and all. I have been busy trying to get the house in order for when school starts. cleaning out the closets with unwanted clothes and clothes that do not fit anymore for all the three boys as well as DH and myself.

I somewhat have my avon account figured out it will just take about 6-8 weeks to be officially back in orderso until that time i need to talk to my aunt about having an account in her name so i can get stuff i need for the vender's fair in NOV.

We have also decided to a fair in the spring/ summer next year as well as the fall/ winter one that i do each year. so now i will be doing two a year. so hopefully things will start to pick up again for me in that area.

on the flip side. we have all been doing well here. I am still going to the chiropractor for my sciatica nerve and my back. all from the accident i was in back in june. my back and hip area have been really bothering that in fact i was more or less Bed ridden all of yesterday. I was stuck on the couch all day and the pain was so bad i had to break down and takw a muscle relaxer, which put me to sleep for a good part of the day, even though i didn't really want to.

the kids are getting anxoius to go back to school or in philip's case to start school. I still have a bunch to get them for school yet but it is jsut the school suplies like folders, pencils, and notebooks, all of which i think i still have left overs from last year. so it is just a matter of going through what i have here and seeing what we still need.

well that is about all that has been going on here. besides the usuall house work like laundry, dishes, and regular cleaning. ( which hubby did alot of on saturday ) He even cooked me dinner tonight. what a surprise that was.

1 comment:

Jody said...

No need to appologize :). I was just messing with you LOL.

Sorry about your back and all. I hope you are feeling 100% soon. Glad everything else is going better and your account is getting there :).