Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ok so I heard back from zachary but i didn;t get to read is message till about an hour ago and he had said about meeting him tonight in about 45 minutes from the time he posted my message, which was around 7pm. i had already left the house to go to my MRI. I didn't get to read his message till about 8:15. so i messaged him back saying why i didn;t meet him tonight but am looking forward to seeing him tomorrow at around 1pm.

My MRI went fairly well i still do not know the results of it yet. I have to drop the disk off at the doctors tomorrow for them to view. so i most likey wont know anything till friday night when i go back for my appointment.

I have my massage on saturday morning as well. I came home form my MRI and joined in a live chat for my school. It was nice to get familiar with things ahead of time and meet some other people in my bus 105 class.

I had a good night so i hope you all have had a good night as well.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Sorry you missed Zachary. I hope you get together with him soon ((HUGS)). I hope your MRI results come back good :).