Wednesday, August 27, 2008

i know it has been awhile since my last blog but things have been really busy here lately. I am seeing my 16 year old son again after 6 1/2 -7 years. Well i have also been talking to my mom and dad again. I took my mom to her doctor's appointment and I hae even brought her laundry home to do it as well. The good thing is that she is paying me to do it all. So on top of all my school work for my classes that started on monday. Michael and Philip started school on monday as well. Michael did really well Philip cried a bit on tuesday when i droppped him off. When i went to gp pick them up I had Zach with me and Philip was so proud of himself that he walked down the hall to the door without crying and with Michael's teacher that he had in 1st grade.

So I had a talk with my mom about zach with him always waning me to get him everyday and i told her that if I did n;t have school i'd gladly have him everyday during the day but i need to get my school work done so i can't get him everyday. but i will get him as much as i can as long as i have time to do my school work as well.

Jacob has been a little "stinker" in a sense. He warmed up to my mom and dad very fast. He even asked to go see grandpa yesterday after i dropped philip off at school.

So i can say that things are going good with me and my parents at this time and with matt and I with all the kids and school.

Hope everyone else has been doing alright and has a good week in case I do not get a chance to get in here for a couple of days. As soon as i Upload my pictures in my computer i will add a few of the kids from their first day of school.

1 comment:

Jody said...

So glad you are getting to see Zach now! I can understand you can't getting him everyday with school work and the gas too! I am also so happy for you that you are getting along with your parents. I know how hard this was for you ((HUGS)). Take it one day at a time.

Glad everyone is doing better with going back to school. I can't wait to see pics!!