Tuesday, August 5, 2008

well today was a very interesting and stressful day. I found out that my avon account is all MESSEd up again. i was submitting orders just ot have them cancelled on me without being notified. I have been waiting for an order to come in for a week now and i had to call to find out what had happened to it. So i had to call ALL my customers and explain to them what was going on. I then had to contact my upline manager and put my orders in through her. So hopefully i will get them on time now.

I also found out that Philip will be going to Kindergarden in the Afternoon starting at 12:40 and then getting done at 3:20. Needless to say i was not to happy about that, I was hoping he would go in the morning but oh well. I can still try to get my school work started before he goes to school and then work on some of it after i drop him off.

We also woke up today to find out that Jacob is running another fever again but no sign of any infections any where. so they think it is his molar coming in still in the way back. He is active as usuall and he is not clingy and cranky ( which is good).

On the postive side i have been getting up early this week so far. i am trying to get up at the same time each day this week and then going to push to get up a half hour earlier starting next week and by the third week i am hoping to up at least an hour and a half before i have to get eh kids up for school. This way i can my coffee and my email checked before they are even up and have my school stuff all set to go for the day.

well not much else has been going on here. just been trying to keep everything pretty well organized and clean so it stays that way ( keeping fingers crossed) for now on and not have to do any major cleaning all in one shot. mainly just the straightening up and normal light cleaning through out the day.

2 comments:

Jody said...

Sorry about your Avon being all messed up :(. also sorry about the whole school thing and Jacob of having a fever.

Other than those things sounds like things are going ell :).

Jody said...

I haven't seen you post in a while :). Need to read your blog come on now LOL. Just kidding. I realize you are busy :)